Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Jewish "Right" to the Land: A Response to Yossi Klein Halevi

Check out the blog that I just posted on the Times of Israel. The well known journalist Yosi Klein Halevi had written an article there titled "A plea to Gantz, Ashkenazi: Israel and its friends need you to block annexation." While I was pleased to see a plea against Israeli annexation plans, there was one line in the article that struck me. Halevi says, “As a centrist, I believe that all of the land between the river and the sea belongs by right to the Jewish people; reality, though, leaves us no choice but to partition the land." It's the first part of that statement that I drill down on in my blog post titled "The Jewish 'Right' to the Land: A Response to Yossi Klein Halevi." Check it out at https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-jewish-right-to-the-land-a-response-to-yossi-klein-halevi/?fbclid=IwAR2_op_coHCk2KDBNOnDznQd_aGeOWI8Ck0DLwiSaBPgs57qFpFr14HPgBc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethno-Nationalism and Diaspora Jews

This post has appeared as a  Times of Israel  blog post. Follow the link here .